To all you fantastic bloggers out there: shorten your posts so I can read ALL of them within my allotted one hour per week of internet browsing before class starts. The needs of this one outweighs the needs of the many. Pretty please? No? Okay then. =(
I still managed to selectively peruse a bunch of posts made by those on my blogroll. Here are my responses:
– Grats gnomer on the WI shoutout! Now you will forever be known as twink warlock blog disguised as a mage blog. I hope you’re happy.
– Larisa, Here’s a few six word stories from the frosty one.
- No internet, no computer, no problem!
- Hell froze over; frost mages replenish.
- There’s hope for Arthas; ETA unknown.
– I feel sorry for Vonya’s profession woes. She got the timing wrong, and paid for it. Bash still needs to level enchanting, so the recent changes really helped him save up on mats. Wimzig still needs to level, period, so daily JC quests provides ridiculously easy experience. He did half of level 71 on JC’s alone.
– Still haven’t listened to the latest episode of the TNB, but now I’m intrigued by Bre’s and Von’s new fantasy fiction blogcast. CURSES!
– I certainly feel the talent bloat as Frost. Thank goodness I don’t have to worry about it until I start playing again =/
– I miss you, Legion! It’s only been a bit over a week, but I hope you guys are doing well without me!