I went to my cousin’s Halloween party. Got pretty wasted. I’m still at his house, and I’m quite sure that I’m going to miss my guild’s afternoon raid.
I told an officer ahead of time that I might not make it, so they know if I’m not there. And it’s TK, so I’m already saved anyways (hence, why I got pugged by another guild the night before).
But back to the party. I went as Super Mario. It was pretty nice. Ran into a Link, that was pretty cool.
This one guy dressed up as a demon, and his girlfriend dressed up as a sorceress. I kept laughing in my mind that maybe they went as a WoW warlock/demon couple.
Thinking about it a bit more, I suddenly noticed that my hatred for warlocks has waned somewhat over the course of the latest patch. Perhaps it’s because they got nerfed somewhat with the new patch, or maybe I recently added a lot of warlock blogs to my RSS. But as it stands now, I’m actually tolerant of them, and respectful of them. Gotta update my power rankings.
1. Mage – Duh, by default this is a lock.
2. Druid – Moonkin form is my favorite non-mage dps caster class. My favorite healing class as well!
3. Shaman – Same as druids, except I’m kinda blah about their healing. Maybe I should level one to the point where I can use chain heal. That might change things.
4. Paladin – hrm, I’m starting to see a trend here. Maybe I’m a closet Hybrid lover.
5. Priest – I don’t care about their healing abilities. I’m a fan of shadow spells.
6. Rogue – My favorite melee dps class, which doesn’t mean much since I’m a caster type.
7. Warrior – Tried levelling one on Bleeding Hollow, but now it’s a bank alt.
8. Warlock – By default, they’re supposed to be a lock for last place, but iunno. I kinda feel sorry for them now.
9. Hunter – I love good hunters. Too bad I can’t seem to find one in-game. Too bad I’m not one myself.
Unranked, Death Knight – expect this to shoot up to #3 or #2 when Lich King hits.