Hi everyone! If you are reading this, then most likely, you have been redirected here from the old site, located at blogger. As you can see, there are still a bunch of things to do to make this site more accessible, but I’ll try my best to bring it up to speed as I continue blogging.
After the break: reasoning, to do list, RSS information.
Why I Chose to Switch
To be honest, I’ve been thinking about switching to wordpress for a while, once I had realized some limitations that blogger had shown. Here is bulleted list of reasons why I ended up switching.
- I was starting to get sick of the blogger interface. It felt a little too simple and “google-ish” for me, if such a word exists. I was looking for something with more of a Microsoft feel. Ergonomic, accessible, customizable, sharp.
- I was desparate for individual pages with their own links. I really like the page feature on WP, as it has them accessible right at the top of the blog.
- I didn’t like the integration of Goole Analytics with the blog. You can thank Gnomeageddon’s Googledgnome for intriguing me to switch.
- Categorization on Blogger started getting out of hand, and I wanted to reogranize all the categories of my posts. In doing so, I might as well make the switch to wordpress while I was at it.
- I was too dumb to find the strikethrough button in Blogger. I wanted a variety of visible font options to make the posts slightly more professional in appearance.
- Most importantly, I wanted a more streamline approach to blogging.
My To Do List
- Update Blogroll
- Categorize ALL my posts
- Continue Death Knight 101
- Register a blog-specific email address for contact purposes.
IMPORTANT: New RSS Feed
The RSS link can be found at the bottom of the page. If you’re too lazy to check, I’m led to believe that the link is http://frostisthenewblack.wordpress.com/feed/
If I’m on your blogroll, please update, or else you won’t be seeing more of me in the future! (And that would be a terrible thing to happen, right?)